DocumentMall for BlackBerry - Beta Version
To meet the growing need to access DocumentMall remotely, the DocumentMall for BlackBerry application has been developed to run in BlackBerry smartphones. Business traveling professionals and BlackBerry users who need to access DocumentMall documents remotely from their office can take advantage of this free mobile tool to use many features of DocumentMall. No PC or laptop is required.
The BlackBerry smartphone can be used to search for a file by filename or by text found in the file. Once the file is found, it may be opened to view content of the file. The file may also be emailed to a friend or colleague. It can be printed via PrinterOn on a Ricoh printer.
- Open, rename and create cabinets
- Upload/download files between cabinets and folders
- Open, copy, rename, delete, move, create folders
- Search files by Filename, Text in the File, or by Document Type
- Download and View the File
- Email the File and Print a File via PrinterOn
The following BlackBerry smartphones models are supported:
- Support JDE v4.3.0, 4.7.0 and 5.x with all firmware versions starting from 4.3.0
- BlackBerry 8100, 8700, 8800, 9500, 9600, 9700 Series
- All devices with a firmware version 4.3.0 or later
In order to use BlackBerry App World to download applications directly to your BlackBerry device, the following requirements must be met:
- BlackBerry App World 2.0 - BlackBerry® Device Software 4.5 to 6.0
- A trackpad, trackball or SurePress™ touch screen
- A service plan that includes access to the BlackBerry® Browser
To download the app from BlackBerry App World, Click Here.